The New Day House
McKinley Hall offers a 14-bed residential program to men who are residents in Clark County.
The Mental Health and Recovery Board of Clark, Greene and Madison Counties pays for room and board with local levy funds.
The length of stay is typically between 30 and 45 days. To qualify for this program, participants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a resident of Clark County or pay in full.
- Must be male.
- Must meet the criteria for admission to Residential care as identified in the ASAM Clinical Protocols.
- Must not have any medical or psychiatric condition requiring hospitalization or 24-hour nursing care.
- Must not have any medical or psychiatric conditions that preclude their ability to participate in treatment.
- Must be free of contagious diseases.
- Must not have a high potential for physical violence.
- Clients must demonstrate a willingness to comply with requirements of the Residential Program.
- Clients must be willing to support the involvement of family members or significant others in their treatment.